Digital Marketing Course In 11 Hours  | Digital Marketing Tutorial For Beginners | Simplilearn
In this Digital Marketing Course in 11 hours , we’ll give you everything you need to know about Digital Marketing. In this digital marketing course, we’ll talk about what is digital marketing, SEO, and its various concepts, social media marketing, facebook ads, instagram marketing, youtube ads, content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and much more!
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course:
00:00:00 Intro to Digital marketing
00:05:20 What is Digital marketing
00:12:42 Types of Digital marketing
00:41:32 Digital Marketing Tools
03:17:55 What is SEO
03:26:42 Seo basics and types
04:23:14 Google Ads Basic
05:00:34 Social media marketing basics
05:06:44 Facebook Ads
05:18:11 Instagram Marketing Strategy 2020
05:28:41 How to Create Instagram videos
05:45:52 Facebook vs Instagram
06:01:05 How to Create youtube, Instagram, and Twitter Add
07:32:15 How to use storytelling in your Social Media Strategy
07:51:53 Top social media marketing tips and tricks 2020
08:10:20 Beginners guide to content marketing
08:22:45 Content and Email marketing strategy
09:45:14 Benefits of email marketing
09:47:00 Affiliate Marketing
10:17:31 Best Marketing books
10:32:26 Top 15 Marketing hacks
10:41:37 Top 10 Digital Marketing Skills
11:07:06 Digital Marketing Careers
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos:
#DigitalMarktingCourse #DigitalMarketingFullCourse #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #LearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingForBeginners #DigitalMarketingTools #WhatIsDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: